Hello, my name is Tom Kopietz and I am the owner of FloorBroker.com. I want to reach out to you directly before reading our return policy. I'd like to touch on 3 things before ordering your floor online.
1. Buying flooring online is not like buying a shirt or pair of shoes. It’s much heavier & the packaging equipment needed to safely ship from warehouse to job-site is expensive.
2. Many manufactures do not except returns & if they do you can plan on paying a 25% to 35%. re-stocking fee.
3. The prices we give are landed. We do this so you can shop your product apple to apple and see that we offer the best price. In the event of a return you will be responsible for the original shipping cost plus the cost to ship it back to the manufacture.
As it is my goal to exceeded my customers’ expectations. I kindly ask that you are 100% confident in your purchase before ordering. There is just no way possible for myself or my team to keep you happy when returning flooring cross country.
Return Policy For In Store Purchases
-Returns of 5 or less boxes will not be charged a restocking fee
-Returns of 5 or more boxes will be charged a 25% restocking fee.
- You may return your unused item in its original condition and packaging within 14 days of purchase. (Ripped or taped cartons will be considered seconds and will not be excepted. No exceptions.)
- We do not except returns on special order items or installation materials.
-Carpet can not be refunded after it has been cut.
-Liquidation items can not be returned after stock levels are below 200 sq ft.
-We do not refund cash. Credit card purchases will be refunded same day. Cash or check purchases will be returned by check. If owner isn't present your check will be mailed within 2 business days.